Applications are now closed for 2024. More information about the next round of scholarships will be updated in due course.
The Studio School’s Scholarship Program exists for two reasons: to acknowledge excellence
and to support a community characterised by diversity
– diversity of abilities and talents, interests, backgrounds and so on. The Program aims to recognise students who will make a strong and positive contribution to the life of The Studio School.
TSS celebrates students
who are curious and creative problem-solvers and problem-posers. Committed to our vision - Making a Positive Difference in our World
- TSS particularly celebrates students committed to applying their enquiring mind, talents and interests, passions, and energy to add value to their community / ies.
Our Scholarships are, therefore, awarded to students who can demonstrate their: •
curiosity and creativity; •
commitment to problem-solving for the betterment of the community; •
initiative and drive; •
sound academic progress.
(Please note that at least one scholarship will be awarded to a student for whom TSS’s tuition fees are prohibitive: financial documents will therefore be requested if you check this box on the application form, and if your child is shortlisted for the scholarship.)
The scholarships are generally valued at 50% of TSS’s academic tuition fee, although this may be increased, depending on the family’s circumstances.
• Completed Application Form
• The applicant’s most recent (semester) report from their current school
• The applicant’s responses to the questions in Appendix A (see Application Form)
• Hardcopy or digital portfolio demonstrating the applicant’s curiosity and creativity; commitment to problem-solving for the betterment of the community; and initiative and drive.
• Copy of the applicant’s birth certificate (not original)
Scholarship applications for 2022 are now closed.